Early Transatlantic Writing Project
Life in the Early Atlantic World
The Cemetery for Negro Citizens of Salado, Texas was established in 1879 after a donation of land by Col. Elijah Sterling Clack Robertson. The cemetery sits on 1.8 acres of land slight northwest of the Robertson Family Plantation.
African American, Bell County, Cemetery, Robertson Plantation, Salado, Slavery, Slavery Quarters, Texas, West Salado Cemetery
Bill of Sale, October 30, 1843 This is the receipt from the purchase of Mary and Louisa by S.M. Hagerty from Seth Sheldon on October 30, 1843.
Proudly powered by Omeka.