West Salado Cemetery in Salado, Texas

Dublin Core

Title

West Salado Cemetery in Salado, Texas

Subject

Cemetery for Negro Citizens of Salado, Texas

Description

The Cemetery for Negro Citizens of Salado, Texas was established in 1879 after a donation of land by Col. Elijah Sterling Clack Robertson. The cemetery sits on 1.8 acres of land slight northwest of the Robertson Family Plantation.

Creator

Shewanda Riley

Source

Shewanda Riley

Publisher

Shewanda Riley

Date

October 19, 2013

Contributor

Shewanda Riley

Rights

Shewanda Riley

Format

JPEG

Language

English

Type

Photo Image

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

JPEG

Deprecated: iconv_set_encoding(): Use of iconv.internal_encoding is deprecated in /home/cedrickm/public_html/transatlanticwriting.com/application/libraries/Zend/Validate/Hostname.php on line 549

Deprecated: iconv_set_encoding(): Use of iconv.internal_encoding is deprecated in /home/cedrickm/public_html/transatlanticwriting.com/application/libraries/Zend/Validate/Hostname.php on line 645

Transcribe This Item

  1. IMG_3215.JPG
  2. IMG_3205.JPG
Date Added
November 21, 2013
Item Type
Still Image
Tags
, , , , , , , ,
Citation
Shewanda Riley, “West Salado Cemetery in Salado, Texas,” Early Transatlantic Writing Project, accessed September 24, 2017, http://transatlanticwriting.com/items/show/104.
Files
No files are associated with this item.